According to the national wedding survey, one-in-five brides are opting for a rich purple colour injection in some aspect of their big day, beating both pink and blue as 2013's favorite colour-scheme. With regal undertones, cadbury purple, is a perfect colour choice for a formal big day, team with ivory or gold for a opulent look, or pinks and reds for a fab colour-clash summery feel.
How to add a splash of purple into your dream wedding day....
* Flowers - think hydrangeas, lilac and lavender,
* Bridesmaids - solid colour purple dresses suit both blonde and brunette hair or add a flash of purple with purple accessories such as Mia in violet,
* Groom Accessories - purple ties, handkerchiefs and socks peaking out from beneath trousers
* Table favours - Purple love hearts, or Purple quality street sweets,
* Reception Settings - Purple chair ties, table clothes, napkins and centerpieces
Image Credits: Purple Shoes with vintage clasp: Parisxox , Corsage Headband: Amy Elizabeth Bespoke - Custom Order (price on request), Bridesmaid dresses: photo courtesy of Belle Momenti Photography , Purple Flowers: Florissimo, Amelie Bag with Purple Corasges: Amy Elizabeth Bespoke - Custom Order (price on request), Purple Shoes: photo courtesy of Cecelina Photography , Purple table setting: A Fairytale Wedding , Purple Bouquet: Florissimo , Purple shoes and socks: photo courtesy of Amber Marie Photography , Mia Bag: Amy Elizabeth Bespoke - Custom Order (price on request)