One of the most important accessories you will need on your wedding day is a beautiful bridal clutch bag or purse - where else are you going to keep those all important essentials like lipstick, tissues, compact mirror and mobile!!
Choose a handbag style that perfectly complements your dress - for a heavily embellished gown we recommend that you carry a simpler, plainer clutch purse. If your dress is a more classic simple style, you can enhance it with a beautiful corsage embellished bag or wristlet.
To help you remember everything you might need in your wedding bag we've put together our top 10 essentials -
1. Lipstick / Lip gloss - because your lips may get smudged when kissing everyone, drinking, and saying 'i do'
2. Face Powder - to stop any shine
3. Compact Mirror
4. Perfume - so you can top up your fragrance throughout the day
5. A small Deodorant
6. A mint - to freshen up your breath for your groom
7. Tissues - For all the tears that are bound to be shed on the day
8. Safety pin - for fixing any outfit mis-haps
9. Extra Hair pins / grips
and most importantly ....
10. Your Smart Phone - so you can tell the world asap that your married via facebook and/or twitter x x